What material is the safest for plastic wrap
1. Plastic wrap is a kind of plastic packaging product, which is usually made by polymerization reaction with ethylene as the masterbatch.
2. Plastic wrap can be divided into three categories: the first is polyethylene, referred to as PE. PE film is moderately permeable and breathable, suitable for food preservation, and has higher safety than PVC. The second is polyvinyl chloride, referred to as PVC. PVC cling film has good transparency, certain viscosity, and low price. If it is in contact with oily food, heated at high temperature or heated in a microwave oven, plasticizers may migrate out. The third is polyvinylidene chloride, referred to as PVDC. PVDC cling film has high barrier properties and is suitable for packaging cooked food and meat products. It has the highest heat resistance temperature and can be used for microwave heating, but the price is relatively high.
3. Occasions such as microwave oven food heating, refrigerator food preservation, fresh and cooked food packaging, etc., are widely used in family life, supermarkets, hotels and restaurants, and food packaging in industrial production.
Can plastic wrap be refrigerated?
1. Put the plastic wrap in the refrigerator and keep it refrigerated. Store the plastic wrap
in the refrigerator and take it out when you use it. It will be much easier to peel off the film.
2. The plastic wrap material will temporarily lose some stickiness when it is refrigerated: First, the cold air reduces the annoying static electricity between the layers of film. Secondly, the molecular composition of plastic cling film will change in a low temperature environment, so the cling film should be kept in the refrigerator.
Can plastic wrap
be placed in a pot?
Can't. Plastic wrap is a plastic product. If it is used to wrap things and steamed in a pot, it will not only affect the taste, but also produce some harmful substances, which will endanger your health. The plastic wrap should not be stained with cooked food oil, which will release harmful substances.
The plastic wrap
cannot be steamed in a pot. Because plastic wrap is a plastic product, it releases harmful substances at high temperatures. If it is used to wrap things and steamed in a pot, it will not only affect the taste, but also endanger your health.
In addition to producing harmful substances at high temperatures, harmful substances will also be produced when the cling film touches food oil, so the cling film should not be stained with cooked food oil, which will endanger health.