Precautions for using aluminum foil food container
1. Pay attention to use an aluminum foil food container that is no more than 3 cm thick (because microwaves can no longer pass through it).
2. It is necessary to fill the container with food. If it is not filled, there is a risk of scorching.
3. Remove the aluminum foil cover at any time, otherwise the food will not be heated. If food needs to be covered, use a plate or microwave adhesive film.
4. Be careful not to touch metal and metal. The container can neither touch the furnace wall, furnace door or bottom, nor can it touch other metal parts. This prevents arcing and possible damage to the microwave oven. Do not use plates with gold and silver trim.
5. The aluminum foil food container should keep a distance of 2 cm from the furnace wall, or keep a distance from other aluminum foil food containers. Such as aluminum foil food container can be placed on the plate.
6. Generally add about 10% to the cooking and heating time, because the food absorbs microwaves from above.
7. Do not use bent or damaged aluminum foil food containers, and avoid reusing aluminum foil food containers.
Is aluminum foil food container
healthy as a takeaway box?
The paper utensils for takeaway catering mainly include coated paper lunch boxes, that is, there is a thin layer of polyethylene plastic coating on the paper box, which is equivalent to a layer of plastic film covering the paper; the other is aluminum foil food Container, the quality is better than coated paper lunch box, its raw materials are non-toxic, easy to heat, and no harmful substances will be produced after heating; high temperature resistance, up to 660 ℃; easy to seal, strong barrier, after sealing, the original taste of food can be preserved. Extend the shelf life of food; it can be recycled and reused efficiently. Aluminum foil food container
is now popularized and used in aviation, high-speed rail and primary and secondary schools, so it has been well received by merchants and consumers.
Why choose to use aluminum foil food container
Aluminum foil food container is mostly used in aviation food and cake food retailing, the update speed is fast and the consumption quantity is large. Aluminum foil food containers are used in many places in the cooking of cake food stores and in the packaging of finished products. The product market is wider and the popularity is wider.
Aluminum foil has outstanding barrier properties. On the premise that the thickness of the aluminum foil is sufficient, it can basically completely block gas and moisture. Therefore, in plastic flexible packaging materials, aluminum foil is used as a commonly used barrier material, and aluminum foil has light weight, airtight and packaging A series of advantages such as good coverage. It is mainly hygienic, beautiful, and can also keep warm to a certain extent.
Used lunch boxes can be recycled and reused, which reduces pollution and saves resources. It is a good choice. Under the background that people pay more and more attention to environmental protection, this kind of lunch box has developed rapidly in recent years, and many companies have begun to seize the market, and the future prospect is infinite.
With the development of social economy and the improvement of people's living standards, we often order takeaway when we go to work, and lunch boxes will be used at this time. The commonly used aluminum foil food container
meets the national food hygiene standards and is easy to recycle.